Fri, Jun 29|
Feed the Mass
Where's Your Food From? Luau Featuring Chef Valentine
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2018, 6:30 PM
Feed the Mass, 34 NW 8th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
About the event
Another “Where’s Your Food From?” fundraising event is coming our way, and this month we are featuring our founder, Chef Jacob Valentine, with a Hawaiian Luau. This traditional Haiwaiian feast will be featuring:
- Poi - a go-to for many Hawaiians, made from the potato-shaped, bulbous underground part of the taro plant.
- Mac Salad - an all time favorite dish loved by many!
- Laulau - traditional dish wrapped in luau leaf.
- Spam Musubi - popular snack and lunch food with a slice of grilled spam on top of a block of rice.
- And of course - Slow Roasted Kualua Pig!
We will also be having a silent auction of donated prizes, free class Raffle, live entertainment. This event will be supporting the move to our new location. and the growth of the organization. Registrations close 24 hours prior to class. Register today to secure your spot!
WFF Ticket$25.00+$0.63 service fee